CrZackRockSteadyCrZackRockSteady

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

A Link To The Ass(Part 3) A Link To The Ass(Part 3)

lets talk about the gays and how they ruin america

I CANT BELIVE PEOPLE ARE OK WITH THE GAYS EVER

THEY ARE AGAINST AMERICAN

I CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY YOU LIKE TEH GAYS SOOO0o0o0o0o0o0o MUCH

I THINK THAT YOU MUST BE TE GAYEST

MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED PUTTING YOUR WEEN IN THE MAN YOU KNOW

YOU MIGHT NOT BE SO VERY GAY!!!!!

(*I love Jared Kaplan*)

(*but not in the gay way*)

(*I am gay...but im not gay for him*)

(*hes gay for me*)

(*thats so gay*)

(*but not in the gay way*)

TheGreatGrizzly responds:

Schultz. I saved you with my angel powers. And then you got everybody to kill me. dick! but I still love you.

AEW: Dark Days AEW: Dark Days

hahahahhahha

Puts up a terribly cheezy 9/11 movie...and then after everyone gets pissed about that...but votes it to stay...because you have to.

switches it with a horrible wrestling promo

that shit was briliiant

TheGreatGrizzly responds:

Thanks schultz.

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

Dude

Whatever happend to Pico being cool becuase he was a slightly psychotic kid? Now hes become this gun toting rambo esque action character without any cool quirky edge. Oh well.

Osamagotchi Osamagotchi

...

Bah the whole Osama thing has been done...and it was allways really lame to begin with

Valentine Smoochie Valentine Smoochie

Wow...

Unbelivable gross kinda made me cringe, that was pretty cool but a little overly violent. Not my thing but not bad.

Pico 1.5 Demo Pico 1.5 Demo

Not Pico, Not even close

Pico isnt just a dick...hes a smooth talking cool kid with mental problems that dont make him start shooting his teacher just because hes a teacher...I hate when people try to capture Picos essance so imaturely...Tom Im sorry you had to see this

GROMHELLGROUND responds:

Ok erveryone read this: I noticed that there are a lot of people who hated it that I made a 'bad' Pico -> and the were right and so are you; in the final version there will be a real storyline and pico is not going to kill his teacher because he's his teacher...