CrZackRockSteadyCrZackRockSteady

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

A Link To The Ass(Part 3) A Link To The Ass(Part 3)

lets talk about the gays and how they ruin america

I CANT BELIVE PEOPLE ARE OK WITH THE GAYS EVER

THEY ARE AGAINST AMERICAN

I CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY YOU LIKE TEH GAYS SOOO0o0o0o0o0o0o MUCH

I THINK THAT YOU MUST BE TE GAYEST

MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED PUTTING YOUR WEEN IN THE MAN YOU KNOW

YOU MIGHT NOT BE SO VERY GAY!!!!!

(*I love Jared Kaplan*)

(*but not in the gay way*)

(*I am gay...but im not gay for him*)

(*hes gay for me*)

(*thats so gay*)

(*but not in the gay way*)

TheGreatGrizzly responds:

Schultz. I saved you with my angel powers. And then you got everybody to kill me. dick! but I still love you.

AEW: Dark Days AEW: Dark Days

hahahahhahha

Puts up a terribly cheezy 9/11 movie...and then after everyone gets pissed about that...but votes it to stay...because you have to.

switches it with a horrible wrestling promo

that shit was briliiant

TheGreatGrizzly responds:

Thanks schultz.

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

Dude

Whatever happend to Pico being cool becuase he was a slightly psychotic kid? Now hes become this gun toting rambo esque action character without any cool quirky edge. Oh well.

newgrounds the legend newgrounds the legend

Not bad at all

Are you saying Tom would party up with Stick Figures and not the clock crew?? Whatever man but the NBC music was awesome, cant wait to see the end.

Z Force Ep 1 Z Force Ep 1

Needs work

listen dont do a Dragon Ball Z tribute unless you can capture the style and energy of DBZ...and dont make the buttons move around so much that made me hate your movie right off that bat because I had to chace the little buttons around...try again man.

Smurfs: The Lost Episode Smurfs: The Lost Episode

AhhaHAHHAHHAHAHHahahHhA

AHhahaHhahAHhAhAhhhAhhAHAhAhah HHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Rest & Relaxation Rest & Relaxation

A Quick Laugh

hahaha that was good laugh man, plus the animation was fresh...not to mention a pretty loading screen

Aura Aura

Very Very Cool

Well done, interesting concept and graphic apocoliptic violence? I SAY YES MA'AM!! Well done and right up alley too. :P

I Am Resident Evil I Am Resident Evil

Perfection In RE Parody

Oh man that was perfect dude, you really hit every aspect of RE and everything that could have been lampooned was torn apart. Well done with the closing credits too, i cant get enough of this movie. : D

Beauty Product Commercial Beauty Product Commercial

Not bad

Not really one for Crude humor, but you did what you set out to do and it actually came out better than it needed to be. It's a keeper in my book